|Days||Library time||Return Time||Issue Time|
|Monday to Saturday||9.30am to 6.00pm||10.00am to 12.00pm||12.00am to 5.30pm|
|Sunday/Holiday||10.30 am to 2.00 pm||10.30 am to 2.00 pm||10.30 am to 2.00 pm|
Collection of Library
|Sr. No.||Particulars||No. of Books|
LIBRARY FACILITIES & SERVICES
HOME LENDING: The Circulation counter is kept open between 10 am to 5.30 pm on all working days of the week. Students can borrow textbook and non-textbooks from this counter for a period of seven days. Students are asked to handle the books issued to them carefully.
REFFRENCE SERVICE: The Librarian & Asst. Librarian helps the readers in finding out their queries. Readers are also provided with relevant document, which are interest to them and they are shown the technique of finding information.
BIBLOGRAPHIC SERVICE: List of books is provided to the faculty as well as students if they demand it. Also the list of new arrival is given to respective department.
OPAC: Online Public Access Catalogue has been provided to have an easy access to the collection of the library. Also the readers are helped in browsing the OPAC and Manual Catalogue has been provided for tracing out authors, titles and subjects of the library collection.
BOOK BANK FACILITY: Sets of books are given to the desiring students who hail from weaker section.
INTER LIBRARY LOAN: The college library provides inter library loan facility to its readers to cater to the extra reading needs of its readers. Following are the institutions, which are interconnected with our college library.
1) Government College of Education, Panvel.
2) Mahatma Phule Arts, Science & Commerce College, Panvel.
3) CKT College, New Panvel.
INTERNET FACILITY: The library has been providing online internet facility to search the relevant information to B. Ed. and M. Ed. students.
CDs/CASSETTES: The library has a collection of 11 CD/cassettes on various subjects. Readers can borrow them for home browsing for a period of seven days.
PHOTOCOPIES: The library has been providing photocopy facility to its readers. The library possesses a rich collection of reference and rare books that cannot be given to the readers for home reading. Readers can get a part of those documents Xeroxed at the rate of Rs.1.00/- page.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Absolute SILENCE must be maintained and switch off cell phone before entering in the library.
- Members should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library.
- Library books must be returned on time.
- Reference books i.e. Encyclopedias,
- Directories, etc are meant exclusively for use in the library only.
- Dissertations/Theses are to be consulted within the library premises only.
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) and Manual Catalogue have been provided for tracing out authors, titles and subjects of the library collection.
- To get a book for the home lending, in case of non-availability of the books student have to fill all particulars of already issued books on the demand slip and the demand slip must be handed over at the counter.
- All the borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of books and informed to check the books before borrowing.
- Readers should not carry books from one floor to another and also leave the books on the reading table after use.
- Readers should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/damage books, furniture etc.
- Library can recall any issued book even before the due date.
- Co-operation of students is earnestly expected in observing these rules and regulations.
• In case a reader loses a book he/she should replace the book. In case the book cannot be replaced, the current price of the book will be paid by the borrower.
|B. Ed Student||7||3||3|
|M. Ed Student||7||4||3|
|DSM & B. Lib. & I. Sc. Student||8||2||—|
|Chairman||Dr. Seema N. Kamble||Principal|
|Secretary||Mrs. Jyoti Marathe||Librarian|
|Member||Mrs. Neha Mhatre||Asst. Professor|
|Member:||Mr. Vinayak V. Lohar||Asst. Professor|