The founder and Architect of Adarsh Educational Institute Hon. Bapusaheb Devidas Vispute born on 11-09-1941, in Vispute family in a small village “MHASADI”. During his period there was no effective school in the village. He enrolled his name in Zillha Parishad School. He had a strong desire to take higher education due to financial difficulties; he could take education only up to S.S.C., L.D.C. This was often pinning to him that in spite of having capacity and caliber, he is deprived of higher education which in fact a fundamental right of every citizen of India. He thought and determined to do something in education field and contribute to the community by opening schools and colleges in rural areas.
He established “ADARSH SHIKSHAN PRASARAK MANDAL” and started Pre-Primary school with just two students. This was his first step to achieve his goal and later opened various schools & colleges in rural area to uplift the poor & downtrodden classes. Later on, he never turned his back. He first started Pre-Primary School, C.T.C., Drawing College, Computer Education Institute, Draftsman’s course, Architecture College, College of Agriculture & Dairy Development, Institute for Interior Design and Decoration, Hostels for Boys and Girls around school and colleges. He sowed a seed of education which has grown to a big tree like “A KALPVRIKSHYA”, having 48 branches all over Maharashtra State. His Motto is “YASHWANT VHA JAYWANT VHA”. It means “TAKE EDUCATION & GROW AND MAKE YOUR LIFE SUCCESSFUL”.
Dadasaheb Dhanraj D. Vispute has many big achievements to his credit:
1) He established “ADARSH EDUCATION INSTITUTE” in Aug. 1990 at Dhule in Maharashtra State.
2) In 1994, established- “SHRI. SUVARNA GANESH SHIKSHAN PRASARAK MANDAL”.
3) In 1995, established “VARAD GANESH SHIKSHAN PRASARAK MANDAL” & started Pre- Primary courses. This is fast growth of success graph which never came down since then.
4) He established, “ADARSH SHIKSHAN PRASARAK MANDAL” in 1997 at Navi Mumbai at New Panvel. In 2004-2005, & started D. Ed, B. Ed & M. Ed degree course.
5) “YEAR 2001” was declared as Women’s year. In this year, he opened Matoshree Kamalbai Vispute working women’s Hostel & Day – Care Center which is recognized by Ministry of Women’s & Child Development. Govt. of India, which is unique in itself in New Panvel area.
One can say:
‘BIT BY BIT YOU CAN ACHIVE A BIG GOAL’, ‘THE LIMIT IS THE SKY’
For Shri. Dadasaheb Vispute Sir & with this direction, he is struggling hard, and in his journey his wife Mrs. Sangita Vispute Madam has joined the hands. Her contribution to education & up liftment of women from the poor classes of society is equally valuable & important in his journey. She is capable and is carrying out all the responsibilities successfully.